redirecting to main page

vips

I am working on asp.net application
what should I do so that if any user directly types the url other than
"mainpage.aspx" of my application, he should be directed to
"mainpage.aspx".
I am managing user access by enabling and disabling the links on the web
page depending on the user.

cheers

Brock Allen

vips

how to use roles ...do i need to create tables ??
what should be the table strcuture ..
can u give me an example of creating this security model ...if I am using
windows based authentication.

please help...

Brock Allen

The docs cover that. Also, the second link I gave you should give you more
insights. But yes, windows authentication is supported and it does allow
you to specify the windows groups.