    problem as well.

    I'm using Nokia Mobile Browser 4.0
    Please Help!

    iewhhos iewhhos, Jul 15, 2004

  2. iewhhos iewhhos

    _thedebugger Guest

    Hi,
    I guess, this is happening because of cookies. Sometime back in read some
    article on msdn or somewhere, about this, when I encounter this same error.

    I dont know about Nokia Mobile Browser 4.0 but your code will work for few
    browsers, but on some browser it will fail just because of those browsers
    redirect the url without saving the cookie. And the original request is goes
    back to the authentication cookie.

    Solution
    MMIT provides some solution for this senario that you can use
    System.Web.Mobile.MobileFormsAuthentication class. This class is in
    System.Web.Mobile namespace.

    MobileFormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(uName, false);

    Check it out. I tried to search again but without success.

    Try out.

    Sachin Korgaonkar

    _thedebugger, Jul 21, 2004