Redirecting zip file

nagaraj

Hi All,

Good Morning, The problem which i am facing is related with IIS 6.0

in Win2K3.

The problem:

I have a ASP page which redirect a zip file which resides in

the Application data path, while access this page i am getting the PAGE

CANNOT BE FOUND error, with the URL

"http:\\172.16.10.98\CWSLite\Temp\Client.asp".

But if i brows the same with URL http:\\localhost\CWSLite\Temp\Client.asp

then i am getting the zip file.

Please any one help me to get the file with IP address URL.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Nagaraj M

Evertjan.

nagaraj wrote on 13 sep 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have a ASP page which redirect a zip file which resides in
the Application data path, while access this page i am getting the PAGE
CANNOT BE FOUND error, with the URL
"http:\\172.16.10.98\CWSLite\Temp\Client.asp".

"http://172.16.10.98/CWSLite/Temp/Client.asp"

The IP is a class B address space for private internets.

Is your root index file reachable as "http://172.16.10.98/index.asp"

nagaraj

Thanks Evertjan,

yes , My Root Index is reachable with the URL
"http:\\172.16.10.98\CWSLite\Default.asp".

I have to call this ASP page and get the Zip file with the URL
"http:\\172.16.10.98\CWSLite\Temp\Client.asp".

But this same URL is working with IIS 5.

I am able to open my site, but only the problem is to redirecting the zip
file.

Is there any setting has to be done in the IIS Admin 6.0.

Please let me know do you need more information.

Regards
Nagaraj.

Evertjan.

nagaraj wrote on 15 sep 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have to call this ASP page and get the Zip file with the URL
"http:\\172.16.10.98\CWSLite\Temp\Client.asp".

But this same URL is working with IIS 5.

I am able to open my site, but only the problem is to redirecting the zip
file.

Please try to exchange all \\'ses into //'ses in the respense.redirect
argument string.