    Response.Redirect("default.aspx") does nothing.

    Thanks,

    AJ

    Andrew Jones, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Andrew Jones

    Tee Guest

    Hi AJ,

    Try put a breakpoint at the line Response.Redirect("default.aspx") and see
    if this line really got executed. If it didn't stop at the breakpoint, then
    it is your program flow problem.

    Thanks,
    Tee

    Tee, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Andrew Jones

    Andrew Jones Guest

    Thanks -

    The Response.Redirect line is getting executed, but the newPass page is just
    coming back up.

    AJ

    Andrew Jones, Jul 2, 2004