    that when pp request a page it ca be redirected to the appropriate new
    resource.

    Thanks
    Just Me, Sep 22, 2007

  2. You can add something like this in your config file:

    <customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="~/errors/GeneralError.aspx">
    <error statusCode="404" redirect="~/errors/PageNotFound.aspx" />
    </customErrors>

    In PageNotFound.aspx you can write logic to redirect someone to the new
    page.

    Just somebody else, Sep 22, 2007

  3. Just Me

    Just Me Guest