RedirectToMobilePage throws Threading exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by SJ, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. SJ

    SJ Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using asp.net mobile controls for a mobile
    web application. The codebehind for the login
    page redirects to the default website something
    like this :

    this.RedirectToMobilePage("Index.aspx");

    Doing the above keeps throwing a Threading exception.
    Although, if I do something like (note the .htm instead of .aspx)
    :

    this.RedirectToMobilePage("somefile.htm");

    the redirect works fine.

    Any idea why the codebehind is throwing the Threading
    exception?

    Thanks,
    -SJ.

    SJ, Nov 2, 2005