    Am new Friend for this group , I have one question what
    is important of scjp how can i pass this exam , what are the way i
    should followed ?
    PREAM, Feb 10, 2007

  2. On Feb 10, 4:07 pm, "PREAM" <> wrote:
    > Hai Friend
    > Am new Friend for this group , I have one question what
    > is important of scjp how can i pass this exam ,

    Know the ins and outs of the theory
    behind & design of Java.

    >...what are the way i should followed ?

    Learn the same.

    A couple of notes.
    SCJP certification has been discussed on
    the group recently. Try searching the
    group, and reading it, besides just
    asking questions as if it were a help
    desk - which it is not.

    Getting the best answer depends on a number
    of things, including the ability of the reader
    to parse and understand what you write.
    In this effort.
    - Try to avoid abbreviations like 'Hai'.
    - capitalise acronyms such as SCJP.
    - Use a capital for 'I' - always.
    - Avoid unnecessaery capitalisation, such
    as 'Am new Friend for this group..' it
    should be friend*.

    * Also this is a technical discussion forum,
    not a 'place where friends hang out', and
    although we are not your enemy, please also
    understand that we are not your friend -
    just some people on usenet.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 10, 2007

  3. PREAM

    murari garg Guest

    On Feb 10, 10:07 am, "PREAM" <> wrote:
    > Hai Friend
    > Am new Friend for this group , I have one question what
    > is important of scjp how can i pass this exam , what are the way i
    > should followed ?

    hi
    SCJP is sun certified java programmer.

    If you have just pass the college and you want some job then SCJP can
    help you to get job in java field. As well as You can write in your
    resume thar you SCJP certified programmer.

    When you apply for exam than Sun Microsystem used to supply some study
    material for studying for this certificate.

    In india we have NIIT, SSi institutes which provide 3 month training
    to pass the certificate exam.

    and more information can be found out on Sun Microsystem website.
    murari garg, Feb 17, 2007