Ref:what is the importent of the SCJP

PREAM

Hai Friend
Am new Friend for this group , I have one question what
is important of scjp how can i pass this exam , what are the way i
should followed ?

Andrew Thompson

Hai Friend
Am new Friend for this group , I have one question what
is important of scjp how can i pass this exam ,

Know the ins and outs of the theory
behind & design of Java.
...what are the way i should followed ?

Learn the same.

A couple of notes.
SCJP certification has been discussed on
the group recently. Try searching the
group, and reading it, besides just
asking questions as if it were a help
desk - which it is not.

Getting the best answer depends on a number
of things, including the ability of the reader
to parse and understand what you write.
In this effort.
- Try to avoid abbreviations like 'Hai'.
- capitalise acronyms such as SCJP.
- Use a capital for 'I' - always.
- Avoid unnecessaery capitalisation, such
as 'Am new Friend for this group..' it
should be friend*.

* Also this is a technical discussion forum,
not a 'place where friends hang out', and
although we are not your enemy, please also
understand that we are not your friend -
just some people on usenet.

Andrew T.

murari garg

Hai Friend
Am new Friend for this group , I have one question what
is important of scjp how can i pass this exam , what are the way i
should followed ?

hi
SCJP is sun certified java programmer.

If you have just pass the college and you want some job then SCJP can
help you to get job in java field. As well as You can write in your
resume thar you SCJP certified programmer.

When you apply for exam than Sun Microsystem used to supply some study
material for studying for this certificate.

In india we have NIIT, SSi institutes which provide 3 month training
to pass the certificate exam.

and more information can be found out on Sun Microsystem website.