refactor methods within classes as well asp.net pages

Andreas Bauer

Hi,

I have a Data Access Layer where I have to change the method names and
signatures. This works fine with the DAL project, but as far as I can
see, the refactor function won´t update the methods within asp.net
pages, which use the methods. How can I accomplish this without having
to edit every page manually?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Regards,

Andreas

Patrice

I'm perhaps old fashioned but my personal preference is still to hand edit
especially if the signature changed. You could for example :
- add the attribute obsolete to the old signature
- you'll see then at compile time where you need to change your code but you
are still able to run your code at any one time
- once you don't have any more obsolete warnings, you can remove the old
signature

--
Patrice

(e-mail address removed)...