refactoring in jsp using eclipse wtp plugin

hvt

Is this possible to refactor java-code inside jsp files in eclipse?

I am using WTP plugin in eclipse for web application development.
Though if we search for references of a particular field, eclipse
lists all java/jsp files where the occurrence of that field is found
but while doing refactoring on that field (i.e. renaming that field)
it affects only java files.

Thanks in advance,
hvt

ck

Is this possible to refactor java-code inside jsp files in eclipse?

I am using WTP plugin in eclipse for web application development.
Though if we search for references of a particular field, eclipse
lists all java/jsp files where the occurrence of that field is found
but while doing refactoring on that field (i.e. renaming that field)
it affects only java files.

Thanks in advance,
hvt

It would be a better idea to ask this question at
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools

You would need to register first, or you can access it through news
reader client news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.webtools