@name_str = name_str
end

def name
return @name_str
end

a = ClassTest.new("Akira")
p a.name

Trying to change field name "name_str" to "name_string"
I put my cursor to @name_str in my ClassTest class
and choose "Refactor" in menubar and then choose "Rename"

However, as I did not expect, the error message

"Operation unavailable on the current selection ..." comes out.

What should I do to rename the field name?
rename refactoring is very useful feature.