Refer to control inside UpdatePanel

David C

I have an asp.net page that has a SelectParameter on a datacontrol that
refers to a control in the GridView with an ID="txtWCCode". It worked fine
before I added the Ajax UpdatePanel and now it is giving me an error that it
cannot find the ControlID in my SelectParameter. How do I reference it?
Thanks.

David