Reference Dataset in App_code directory

HIK

I am trying to write a class which has a function that loads a dataset,
and performs and xslt tranformtion on the dataset and returns the
resulting string.

In asp.net 1.1 I was able to do most of the work with the designer.
1. Create a dataadapter in the designer
2. generate a dataset
3. Create a proceedure that would reference the dataset. Fill it,
convert the dataset to an xmldatadocument and then transform the
xmldatdocument with xsl.

in asp.net 2.0 (beta 2). I tried the following
1. created a dataset with the designer and placed it in the app_code
directory.
2. Configured a tableadapter for the dataset.
3. created a class (in the app_code directory) with a function that
fills the table with the tableadapter.

I cannot, however find a way to reference the dataset and convert it to
xml. The dataset does not show up in intellisense or in the object
browser. I cannot find any methods in the table adaptor to generate xml.

Can someone explain what I am doing wrong, or point me to an article
explaining how to reference the dataset in the app_code directory?

Haim

HIK

I found my problem. The name of the datset is called "dataset". This
is in spite of the fact that I gave it a different name. In the
solution explorer the name datset doesn't appear. Maybe its a beta bug.