Reference.map(1): Custom tool warning: DiscoCodeGenerator unable to initialize code generator. No c

genc ymeri

Hi over there,
I'm building a webservice (C#/>Net 1.1) and I'm trying to add a web
reference , a WSDL file from a location "c:\inetpub\WSDLfile.wsdl" . (This
is the WSDL file of another webserver build in Java/Apache/linux .....which
our project will integrate with)

What happens is that the reference get added, I can read the XML in the
wizard window, button Add Reference is enabled...... but once I add it, not
wrapper code of the proxy is generated.

The warning message I get is :
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyPAth\Reference.map(1): Custom tool warning:
DiscoCodeGenerator unable to initialize code generator. No code generated.

I tried to use wsdl.exe to generate the proxy class but I couldn't neither.

Please help, I really I have No clue what it may be.

Thank you in advance,
Genc Ymeri.
PS:
1. I tried in several machines XP, 2003Server and all of them with
VS2003
2. I can add other web references there properly.