Reference.map(1): Custom tool warning: DiscoCodeGenerator unable to initialize code generator. No c

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by genc ymeri, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. genc ymeri

    genc ymeri Guest

    Hi over there,
    I'm building a webservice (C#/>Net 1.1) and I'm trying to add a web
    reference , a WSDL file from a location "c:\inetpub\WSDLfile.wsdl" . (This
    is the WSDL file of another webserver build in Java/Apache/linux .....which
    our project will integrate with)

    What happens is that the reference get added, I can read the XML in the
    wizard window, button Add Reference is enabled...... but once I add it, not
    wrapper code of the proxy is generated.

    The warning message I get is :
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyPAth\Reference.map(1): Custom tool warning:
    DiscoCodeGenerator unable to initialize code generator. No code generated.

    I tried to use wsdl.exe to generate the proxy class but I couldn't neither.

    Please help, I really I have No clue what it may be.

    Thank you in advance,
    Genc Ymeri.
    PS:
    1. I tried in several machines XP, 2003Server and all of them with
    VS2003
    2. I can add other web references there properly.
    genc ymeri, Apr 27, 2006