Reference path for the project

sonali_reddy123

Hi all,

I have one major problem regarding how to maintain the reference paths
for the projects.
I have maintained the server copy which I change as my modules are
finished.
Then before continuing on next module I take the server copy and
continue further on it.

But the real problem comes here onwards even if my dll paths are set to
proper path I mean
they are getting displayed properly in reference paths group.
During debugging my local copy refers to the copy on the server. What
could be the reason.

Thanks in advance.