Reference problems [The type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand' exists in both ]

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

I have a webproject using n-tier design. The DAL for Sql Server 2005 is
placed in a separate class library project named SqlServer2005. I assume the
folder name(DAL_SqlServer2005) in the error below is generated because
SqlServer2005 inherits from DAL (DAL is a class in my project, DAL is placed
in a separate class library).

But how should I fix this error????

The type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand' exists in both
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll' and
'd:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\System.Data.SqlClient.dll' C:\Documents and
Settings\Jeff\My Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\DAL_SqlServer2005\SqlServer2005.cs

Best Regards!

Jeff