reference to parent page

dik

Hi

I trying to make a reference from my popup window to the calling page (the page from which i open the popup). So i want to call a method which is defined on that calling page.
How do I go about this?

ch Dik

Jimmy

Hi Mani

I meant a reference to the aspxpage so I can refer this a method which is
defined on this one. I think you try to refer to a javascript function??

ch Dik
Manivannan said:
use java script...

<script>
window.opener.RequiredFunctionName()....
</script>