reference to schema

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mavis, May 26, 2006.

  1. Mavis

    Mavis Guest

    If I am using IntelliJ to edit my XML file...

    Can I just use the following lines to refer to the schema file I
    defined? Or I need to specify the URI in the Setting->
    resources->URI????

    <test xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://xml.mycompany.net/abc/test.xsd">

    </test>

    In the test .xsd

    <xs:schema elementFormDefault="unqualified"
    xmlns="http://xml.mycompany.net/abc"
    targetNamespace="http://xml.mycompany.net/abc"

    <xs:element name="test"/>

    Mavis, May 26, 2006