Referenced DIME attachment

David Dundua

All,

I am using .NET framework 1.WSE 1sp1. I am trying to send
referenced DIME attachment (ie using href tag) from
Apache Axis 1.1 client. I get the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<soap:Envelope

<soap:Body>

<soap:Fault>

<faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>

<faultstring>Server was unable to read request. -->
There is an error in XML document (1, 1385). --> The
referenced element with ID 'uuid:9b83f02a-40ea-4e6e-ae17-
82285c76ee1d' is located outside the current document and
cannot be retrieved.</faultstring>

<detail />

</soap:Fault>

</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

It is basically complaining that it cant find the
reference reffered to by href tag. Based on the message
it seems like its trying to find it inside the SOAP
envelope (where in fact it should be looking outside).
When I send an unreferenced attachment everything works
fine.

Does anyone have experience with referenced attachment?
If .NET doesnt support them, how can i retrieve the href
attribute manually?

Thanks
David Dundua