    If anyone has any idea or information, please send-in the references.
    Thanx in advance.

    , Dec 28, 2004

  2. rutiger Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am in search of some good references on FPGA implementation of
    > Order-Statistic CFAR (constant false alarm rate) detector in radars.
    >
    > If anyone has any idea or information, please send-in the references.
    > Thanx in advance.

    You might already be aware of these, but in case your not:

    Hu GuoRong Han LiTing Han YueQiu Mao ErKe
    Dept. of Electron. Eng., Beijing Inst. of Technol. , China;
    This paper appears in: ASIC, 1996. 2nd International Conference on

    Programming and development environments for configurable computing
    systems
    Kumar, S. Bhatt, D. Vestal, S. Wren, B. Shackleton, J.
    Shirley, H. Bhatt, R. Golusky, J. Vojta, M. Nanavati, C.
    Zumsteg, P. Symosek, P. Crago, S. Schott, B. Parker, R.
    Gardner, G.
    Honeywell Technol. Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA;
    This paper appears in: Aerospace Conference Proceedings, 2000 IEEE

    rutiger, Jan 8, 2005