referencing an XmlDataDocument in my web form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by DC Gringo, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. DC Gringo

    DC Gringo Guest

    If I create a new xmlDoc from a DataSet (derived from SQL data) such as:

    Dim myDataSet As DataSet = New DataSet

    ' code here to populate the DataSet with schema and data.

    Dim xmlDoc As XmlDataDocument = New XmlDataDocument(myDataSet)

    How can I make reference to this xml document in my DocumentSource attribute
    while doing an xslt transformation in a web form?

    <asp:Xml id="Xml1" runat="server" DocumentSource="<???WHAT GOES HERE???>"
    TransformSource="style.xslt"></asp:Xml>

    ____
    DC G

    DC Gringo, Jan 29, 2004