referencing assembly from aspx page

Jeremy Chapman

Earlier, I created an assembly that wrapped the SQLDMO.dll Com object. The
assembly is now called Interop.SQLDMO.dll

Now, from a seperate .aspxpage I'm trying to reference that assembly. I
thought that <@ import Namespace="Interop.SQLDMO" %> would work but it
doesn't. does anyone know how?

Saravana

You have to Links you assembly to the current page during compilation. Check
out for Assembly page directive,For more details refer this msdn help link,
ms-help://MS.VSCC.2003/MS.MSDNQTR.2003APR.1033/cpgenref/html/cpconassembly.h
tm