    other projects without adding the existing items to the new project?

    Thanks for any help,
    Matt Bell

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dEJlbGw=?=, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Matt,

    Make it into a template project:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/01/CodeTemplates/default.aspx

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo [MCP], Jan 12, 2006

  3. Just a quick follow-up question. If I have a project that I turn into a
    template, and then discover 5 months down the line that I need to update that
    project to reflect a change, do all of the projects I've created from that
    template update based on the newly exported project or is it more of a one
    time copy type of deal?

    Thanks for the info though this is exactly the sort of thing we are looking
    for.
    Matt

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dEJlbGw=?=, Jan 12, 2006
  4. Matt,

    I'm not positive of the answer on that. I just knew that templates existed
    from my reading. But I haven't attempted to use them yet. We're going to be
    using them where I work too. I imagine that if a template is updated then
    each developer would have to install the new copy, but their may be a way to
    centralize the code.

    Maybe someone else in the forum has the answer. Has anyone else tried this
    out?

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP