    what is displayed in another frame.

    Thanks

    Colin
    Microsoft, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Microsoft

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Microsoft" <> wrote in message
    news:%23%...
    > How do I refer to the content of one frame from another frame.
    >
    > Depending on which command button is pressed in one frame I wish to chnage
    > what is displayed in another frame.

    Nothing to do with ASP.NET specifically - this is just standard plain old
    HTML:

    http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlFrames.html
    Mark Rae, Oct 3, 2004

  3. But I don't wish to change the source of the other frame, just change some
    properties of a .Net control in the other frame.

    Colin

    Colin Halliday, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Ok Colin,
    First of all, ASP.NET is serverside technology. You will have to refresh,
    submit or change the location of the page/frame to change things with
    asp.net. Otherwise you'll have to use JavaScript.

    /Hugo

    Hugo Wetterberg, Oct 4, 2004