    I've used NotifyParent(true) attribute but doesn't work. My control inherit
    from System.Web.UI.Control. How can i refresh DesignTime Control html?

    Thanks! :)

    Mike, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Hi Mike,

    did you build a corresponding designer for your control. If not, you
    should do so in order to have designtime capabilities. Check out MSDN
    for samples, take a look at the ControlDesigner class for instance.

    Grtz,

    Wouter van Vugt
    Trainer - Info Support
    http://blogs.infosupport.com/wouterv

    Wouter van Vugt, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Yes, i've implemented my own ControlDesigner.
    When I change a property does not refresh the design time control =(

    Mike, Jan 11, 2006