    _self ) and tried removing the target tag altogether - nothing opens
    the page in the correct window.

    Can anyone help?

    Pealy, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Pealy

    Alan Howard Guest

    It sounds like something you'll need to use client-side script to do.
    Perhaps if you use Javascript's window.open method to open the node-list
    page from your first page, you can get a reference to the parent using the
    window.opener method and change its window.location property (to open page
    for the node that was clicked in the node-list page). Anyway, I think it's a
    client-side issue so you'll be better off in a Javascript group (I won't
    even comment on the .aspx).

    Alan

    Alan Howard, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Pealy

    Pealy Guest

    Cheer Alan, looks like I need to get a good book.

    N.

    Pealy, Apr 23, 2004