    | |
    Child Popup B ---

    Thanks in advanced.
    MEM, Sep 23, 2004

  2. MEM

    MEM Guest

    No answers or suggestions? I guess it cannot be done then?!

    MEM, Sep 27, 2004

  3. MEM

    MEM Guest

    The visual revised...

    Main Parent Window <--
    | ^
    | |
    Child Popup A |- Refresh from Child Popup A1
    | |
    Child Popup A1 ----> ^

    Is the visual or text description confusing?

    Can someone answer yes or not at least. That way I can give up on my
    end and pursue somthing different. Smart asses need not answer ;)

    Thanks.

    MEM, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Re: Refresh main or top most window from popupQ

    MEM wrote:

    > The visual revised...
    >
    > Main Parent Window <--
    > | ^
    > | |
    > Child Popup A |- Refresh from Child Popup A1
    > | |
    > Child Popup A1 ----> ^
    >
    > Is the visual or text description confusing?

    No.

    > Can someone answer yes

    yes

    > or not at least.

    not

    > That way I can give up on my end and pursue somthing different.

    What you still fail to understand is that this is not a (paid) Web
    support forum, but a text-only Usenet discussion group you are using
    Google Groups to interface with ...

    > Smart asses need not answer ;)

    .... which is why (especially competent) people subscribing to the newsgroup
    dislike *demanding* postings like yours and they really dislike postings
    composed of

    > [top post]

    as described in the FAQ which also provides the answer to your
    question as Google Groups search itself does. (Search for "opener".)

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Oct 10, 2004