Refresh main or top most window from popup

MEM

Hello,

I'd like to refresh the main or top most browser window from a child
window. Specifically, child popup A is opened by a main browser window
then child popup B is opened from within child popup A.

How do i refer to the very first parent window?

Visual...

Main Parent Window --
| |
Child Popup A |- Refresh Main Parent Window from Child Popup B
| |
Child Popup B ---

Thanks in advanced.

MEM

The visual revised...

Main Parent Window <--
| ^
| |
Child Popup A |- Refresh from Child Popup A1
| |
Child Popup A1 ----> ^

Is the visual or text description confusing?

Can someone answer yes or not at least. That way I can give up on my
end and pursue somthing different. Smart asses need not answer ;)

Thanks.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

MEM said:
The visual revised...

Main Parent Window <--
| ^
| |
Child Popup A |- Refresh from Child Popup A1
| |
Child Popup A1 ----> ^

Is the visual or text description confusing?
No.

Can someone answer yes
yes

or not at least.
not

That way I can give up on my end and pursue somthing different.

What you still fail to understand is that this is not a (paid) Web
support forum, but a text-only Usenet discussion group you are using
Google Groups to interface with ...
Smart asses need not answer ;)

.... which is why (especially competent) people subscribing to the newsgroup
dislike *demanding* postings like yours and they really dislike postings
composed of
[top post]

as described in the FAQ which also provides the answer to your
question as Google Groups search itself does. (Search for "opener".)

PointedEars