Refresh one frame from link in another frame?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Noozer, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. Noozer

    Noozer Guest

    I've tried Google and found many solutions, but can't seem to make any of
    them work...

    I have a frameset that contains two frames... "nav" and "pages". In the nav
    frame I have a link called "refresh". When I click this link I want the
    content of the pages frame to refresh the same as if I had right clicked the
    frame and chose REFRESH from the menu.

    I've tried the following (and many more) with no success.

    onclick="parent.frames['pages'].location.reload();"> Refresh</span>
    Refresh</span>
    Refresh</span>

    How can I refresh the pages from from a link in the nav frame???

    Noozer, Oct 22, 2005