refresh page automatically

me

Hi,

I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20 seconds.
So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.

It would be nice if this worked within all browsers, but if it only works in
ie, that would be good enough also. This is just for use within a small
group of people all using ie.

I heard that there are util progs that do that for you, but i woul like to
know if there is a solution to build in HTML or JS or whatever. Sample code
would be appreciated ;-)

Hans

Els

me said:
Hi,

I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20 seconds.
So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.

Hmm.. I just hope the user is on a fast enough connection /and/
computer to actually have downloaded the page within those 20 seconds
:S

me

me said:
Hi,

I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20
seconds.
So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.

It would be nice if this worked within all browsers, but if it only works
in ie, that would be good enough also. This is just for use within a small
group of people all using ie.

I heard that there are util progs that do that for you, but i woul like to
know if there is a solution to build in HTML or JS or whatever. Sample
code would be appreciated ;-)

Hans

Sorry,

was not thinking when asking this question. It is easliy done with something
like

Question withdrawn.....

Hans

me

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Els,

It is as i said, for use with a small group that i personally know and who
have fast connections ;-)

Hans

Els

me said:
It is as i said, for use with a small group that i personally know and who
have fast connections ;-)

I don't see you saying that. I guess you're referring to a post in
another thread somewhere? Haven't read it...

me

Els said:
Oops, sorry - I see it's in the part that I snipped from your original
message.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

So we were both a little to fast... me in asking a stupid question and you
in replying ;-)

grtx
Hans