    know if there is a solution to build in HTML or JS or whatever. Sample code
    would be appreciated ;-)

    Hans
    me, May 13, 2005

  2. me

    Els Guest

    me wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20 seconds.
    > So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.

    Hmm.. I just hope the user is on a fast enough connection /and/
    computer to actually have downloaded the page within those 20 seconds
    :S

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, May 13, 2005

  3. me

    me Guest

    "me" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20
    > seconds.
    > So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.
    >
    > It would be nice if this worked within all browsers, but if it only works
    > in ie, that would be good enough also. This is just for use within a small
    > group of people all using ie.
    >
    > I heard that there are util progs that do that for you, but i woul like to
    > know if there is a solution to build in HTML or JS or whatever. Sample
    > code would be appreciated ;-)
    >
    > Hans

    Sorry,

    was not thinking when asking this question. It is easliy done with something
    like

    Question withdrawn.....

    Hans
    me, May 13, 2005
  4. me

    me Guest

    "Els" <> schreef in bericht
    > me wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20
    >> seconds.
    >> So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.

    > Hmm.. I just hope the user is on a fast enough connection /and/
    > computer to actually have downloaded the page within those 20 seconds
    > :S
    >
    > --
    > Els http://locusmeus.com/
    > Sonhos vem. Sonhos vão. O resto é imperfeito.
    > - Renato Russo -
    > Now playing: Twarres - Children

    Els,

    It is as i said, for use with a small group that i personally know and who
    have fast connections ;-)

    Hans
    me, May 13, 2005
  5. me

    Els Guest

    me wrote:
    > "Els" <> schreef in bericht
    >> me wrote:
    >>
    >>> I want a solution for a page i made that needs to refresh every 20
    >>> seconds.
    >>> So the user should see a refreshed page every 20 seconds.

    >> Hmm.. I just hope the user is on a fast enough connection /and/
    >> computer to actually have downloaded the page within those 20 seconds
    >>:S

    > It is as i said, for use with a small group that i personally know and who
    > have fast connections ;-)

    I don't see you saying that. I guess you're referring to a post in
    another thread somewhere? Haven't read it...

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, May 13, 2005
  6. me

    Els Guest

    Els wrote:

    >> It is as i said, for use with a small group that i personally know and who
    >> have fast connections ;-)

    > I don't see you saying that.

    Oops, sorry - I see it's in the part that I snipped from your original
    message.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, May 13, 2005
  7. me

    me Guest

    "Els" <> schreef in bericht
    > Els wrote:
    >
    >>> It is as i said, for use with a small group that i personally know and
    >>> who
    >>> have fast connections ;-)

    >> I don't see you saying that.

    > Oops, sorry - I see it's in the part that I snipped from your original
    > message.
    >
    > --
    > Els http://locusmeus.com/
    > Sonhos vem. Sonhos vão. O resto é imperfeito.
    > - Renato Russo -
    > Now playing: Twarres - I Need To Know

    So we were both a little to fast... me in asking a stupid question and you
    in replying ;-)

    grtx
    Hans
    me, May 13, 2005
  8. me

    Els Guest

    me wrote:

    > So we were both a little to fast... me in asking a stupid question and you
    > in replying ;-)

    It's a Dutch thing ;-)

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/