Refresh Page Problem!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Adam Knight, Nov 20, 2005.

  1. Adam Knight

    Adam Knight Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a web form which contains a datalist.
    The datalist contains update links to allow a user to add, edit and delete
    data.

    When add or edit is clicked a popup window is displayed representing the
    require data entry form.
    Once all info has been entered the popup window is closed and the parent
    window is refreshed.

    This all works as expected.

    However, if a delete command is executed previous to an add command, when
    the popup window is closed and the parent page is refreshed
    the previous delete command also appears to get executed.

    Can anyone tell me what i am missing????

    Cheers,
    Adam
    Adam Knight, Nov 20, 2005

  2. A part of Dino Esposito's article "Build Your ASP.NET Pages on a Richer
    Bedrock"

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/c...=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/bedrockaspnet.asp

    may help

    Eliyahu.