Refresh "parent" form after filling out child popUp form?

Bob

Hello folks!

I have a form and when users fill in the form they normally fill in a
simple text box.

But when they can add several items...such as people on a project, I
use a pop up form and they can add as many project members as they
like.

But after they add the member through the popup I need the parent form
to refresh itself and show the newest members.

How would you do this?

Bob Sweeney

Aidy

But when they can add several items...such as people on a project, I
use a pop up form and they can add as many project members as they
like.

In general using pop-ups are bad. You'll eventually get to realise this.
How would you do this?

In javascript;

window.opener.location.reload();