    opener.location is null or not an object - any ideas why? all i need to do
    is just send a refresh or reload back to the parent window.

    thanks in advance for the help.

    Scott, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Scott

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Scott,

    I used to use following code to refresh a page:

    window.navigate window.location

    Hope this help,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    [MSFT], Apr 13, 2004

  3. Scott

    Dominique Guest

    not window.opener

    use window.parent

    the iframe is a frame, not a window... if you know what i mean... so it
    relates to the browser holding it as a parnet, not opener... :0)

    "Scott" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to refresh my parent window from an IFRAME using
    > onClick="opener.location.reload();return

    paymentConfirm('<%=insname%>',document.getElementById('txtPaymentAmount').va

    Dominique, Apr 13, 2004