Refresh two frames at once?

Martin

I have a page with two frames. In the lower frame, there is a link
(with a normal href=PageName.htm) that loads a new page. I would also
like to load a new (associated) page into the upper frame at the same
time. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks.

Mark Parnell

I have a page with two frames.

Why?

http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
http://www.markparnell.com.au/articles/frames.php
http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
frames")
In the lower frame, there is a link
(with a normal href=PageName.htm) that loads a new page. I would also
like to load a new (associated) page into the upper frame at the same
time. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

If after reading the above links you still want to use frames, you need
to load a new frameset to achieve what you want.

WebcastMaker

I have a page with two frames. In the lower frame, there is a link
(with a normal href=PageName.htm) that loads a new page. I would also
like to load a new (associated) page into the upper frame at the same
time. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Put code in the loaded page to load the other frame.

Matt Clara

Martin said:
I have a page with two frames. In the lower frame, there is a link
(with a normal href=PageName.htm) that loads a new page. I would also
like to load a new (associated) page into the upper frame at the same
time. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks.

If you're using DreamWeaver, it's Behaviors will allow you to do that. I
made my worst site ever doing that... A little quirky.