refreshing a wxWidget

Discussion in 'Python' started by justin__devine@hotmail.com, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Guest

    I have a quick question here is my widget it is a Radiobox.

    rb = wx.RadioBox(
    self, -1, "Quick Sites", (10, 215), (425, 70),
    labellist, 5, wx.RA_SPECIFY_COLS
    )
    self.rb = rb

    later on in the program I change labellist
    the question is I can't get the radiobox to refresh and display with
    the new values

    I have tried .Refresh()
    I have tried .Create()
    I have tried refreshing the panel in which i have created the radiobox.
    All no go... so does someone know the answer to this problem?

    Thanks alot

    An earlier version of the full code (without this feature) can be found
    at http://gobblewin.sourceforge.net or
    http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gobblewin/

    Thanks again.

    , Aug 19, 2004