Refreshing application dynamically to use the latest satellite assembly

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Yasutaka Ito, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Yasutaka Ito

    Yasutaka Ito Guest

    Hi,

    Is there a way to dynamically change or refresh application to load from a
    satellite assembly?

    Say, I have my own control which is developed with en-us as a default
    language, and has several satellite assemblies. Whenever I make changes to
    any of the satellite assembly, I'm having to close my Visual Studio .NET IDE
    (that has my control on the form) and restart. This is a headache, if I have
    changes that require repeated adjustments and verifications.

    Is there a way to:

    - refresh my control at design time (and run time) to reload the satellite
    assembly reflecting the latest changes
    - refresh my control at design time (and run time) to use satellite
    assembly of different language, according to the changes made in the
    Regional Options

    Hope I could explain properly... appreciate any help/input.

    thanks!
    -Yasutak
    Yasutaka Ito, Aug 16, 2004