    automatically it add a new row in my datagrid

    thank

    ruby
    Ruby, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Ruby

    Michael Guest

    Just call the .DataBind() method of the datagrid in the page you want to
    display the new data. Your datasource will have to be updated with the new
    info though. If your datasource is a dataset, this should be pretty easy
    and not involve going back to the database and requerying.

    Michael, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Ruby

    QUASAR Guest

    Why you don't use the same page to add the record directly to the datagrid?
    If this can be ok for you the ASP.NET WebMatrix has a good example for this
    in the new file template named "editable
    data grid" that come with the program...
    There also is another my post of today where I have also attached the
    file...

    Byez,
    Quasar

    QUASAR, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Ruby

    Ruby Yanto Guest

    Thank for advice, I also figured out that method, but the problem is, if
    I want to see records that i've entered at the same time i must open
    another browser to search for a spesific record

    Thank
    Ruby

    Ruby Yanto, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Ruby

    Ruby Yanto Guest

    In What event should I put databind() method, since I don't know exactly
    what event will trigger when I close that add new record page

    thank

    Ruby

    Ruby Yanto, Jan 15, 2004