Refreshing page 1 after page 2 has been called from page 1

patrice.fiset

Hello, I have page one that open page 2 but when page 2 gets loaded, I
need to refresh page 1. I tried few things but nothing worked can
someone tell me what I can do? Page 2 is a new page and not a pop up.

Thanks for any help.

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 6/20/2007 3:48 PM:
Hello, I have page one that open page 2 but when page 2 gets loaded, I
need to refresh page 1. I tried few things but nothing worked can
someone tell me what I can do? Page 2 is a new page and not a pop up.

If it is a new page then why do you need to refresh it automatically?
What is the real problem you are trying to solve?

patrice.fiset

On page 1, I put items in a containers and then when I click print, I
open a page that shows an image of all items but when I click on
print, I remove those items from the database and I need to refresh
page 1 otherwise it opens page 2 and leave page 1 state the same
therefore users can still do things on items when they should not.
Make sense?

Thanks!