Refreshing using code behind on web page

Doogie

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a refresh of some of the data on a page and am
using this:

This works great with one exception. I only want to refresh one grid
on the page, not the entire page. I have the values I don't want to
refresh in the "is not page.postback" if statement, but because that
line is apparently doing an entire refresh of the page, the if
statement doesn't behave like I'd like and all my other data gets
refreshed too.

How do I set it up so a page is "refreshed" but does not act like a
post back so I can refresh just what I want? I would prefer to avoid
doing this in javascript if I could.

Dave Anderson

Doogie said:

This works great with one exception. I only want to refresh one
grid on the page, not the entire page. I have the values I don't
want to refresh in the "is not page.postback" if statement, but
because that line is apparently doing an entire refresh of the
page, the if statement doesn't behave like I'd like and all my
other data gets refreshed too.

One possibility: Use an IFRAME to contain your grid. Put the META refresh in
that document only.