    <Columns><asp:BoundColumn DataField="Description" HeaderText="Description"><ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Justify"></ItemStyle></asp:BoundColumn></Columns

    Pls its urgent..

    thanx in advance.
    Lakshmi Narayanan.R, May 27, 2004

  2. The best way is to check the "View source" on the client page. What happens
    when you set this property. Probably it sets TD attribute ALIGN, which only
    understands LEFT, CENTER and RIGHT. It doesn't understand Justify. But if it
    sets style then it should work. Check your HTML that is rendered on the
    client side. And act according to that.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    "Lakshmi Narayanan.R" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Experts,
    >
    > HorizantalAlign="justify" in datagrid boundcolumn is not affecting the

    content display. But the other values "left","right" are working fine.

    Robert Koritnik, May 27, 2004

  3. Tq Mr.RobertK for ur sugg. I worked with "Template column" & used <p align="justify">. Now its Ok.

    regards
    Laks.R

    Lakshmi Narayanan.R, Aug 4, 2004