    redirect to the specified page,which is not correct,so plz reply me whether
    it is triming the spaces or what????

    Thanks.

    To discussion group., Jul 25, 2008

  2. I would imagine there is a trim feature, as passwords copied from an email
    will often end up with a space afterwards. I see nothing wrong with this,
    but if you want to override this behavior, you can create a custom
    membership provider.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 25, 2008