Regarding Browse information(ALT-F12) feature same as VS 6.0

Guest

Hi ,
I always worked on VS 6.0 where there is a Feature Called Object
Browsing/Find Symbol and shortcut to that was ALT-F12. Now in Visual
studio.net I am searching for the same thing.
The feature in VS 6.0 contains of Definition and references, File Outline,
Base Classes and Members, Derived classes and members, Caller Graph and Call
Graph. I would like to know that is the same thing achievable in Visual
Studio .net editor?
Thanks in Advance.

Guest

You can use ctrl+Alt+J key short cut ,
this will open object browser window for you for Visual Studio. NET

Harish Shikhare

Guest

Yes you are right. This can tell me at the maximum one immediate call about
the function and where it is from. In Visual studio 6.0, there is a call
stack which shows the call graph of a function till top. This thing I
explored . Thanks for this one but I need to know more about it.

Sanjeev Bhatia