Regarding Class & Object in .Net Framework

ElanKathir .S.N

Hi all !

In .Net, Are you define the Private Class?
No --Means Why?
Yas Mean,
-- But .Net Framework not alove to difine the Private class. it's show
the error, In side Public only we can define and declear the private
class.

Thanks & Regards

Elankathir,
B'lore,
India.

Ray Cassick \(Home\)

Maybe I am missing something here but why would you want to define a private
class? No one woul dbe able to use it.

You can declare instances of a class as private for use in other classes.