regarding datagrid'd hyperlink

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Elton W, May 15, 2005.

  1. Elton W

    Elton W Guest

    Hi Hema,

    You can dynamically assign HyperLink's NavigateUrl in
    datagrid_ItemDataBound event.

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    hyperlink column which has fields populated from a
    database. Now, what i want to do is i want to link to a
    page using this hyperlink column.

    >What i have done in my code is i have included

    datanavigateurlfield to include the page it has to be
    redirected to but what happens is all the data in the
    column is redirected to the same page. but i want data in
    the column to be redirected to a different page depending
    on the cell that i press
    >eg:
    >
    >page <column name>
    >page 1 <data1 in the column>
    >page 2<data2 in the column>
    >
    >in my case boh page1 and page 2 gets redirected to one

    page.
    >i want page 1 to point one page and page 2 to another

    page....

    Elton W, May 15, 2005