regarding dropdown listbox loop code

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by me dev, Dec 28, 2009.

  1. me dev

    me dev Guest

    Hi,

    I am new to Watir.
    I wanted to automate a web application, where there are two dropdown
    listbox with each 5 items listed.

    The scenario is "Currency conversion".
    we have to enter a value in a textbox and select the listed items from
    the two listboxes and click OK button and to get the value other
    textbox.

    e.g. The "XE Quick Currency Converter" section of http://www.xe.com/
    1. Go to http://www.xe.com/
    2. Enter the currency value (for which we need to get the converted
    currency value)
    3. Select one option from "From this currency:" dropdown listbox
    4. Select one option from "To this currency:" dropdown listbox
    5. Click on "GO" button

    Here, I would like to get help on the the TWO dropdown listboxes. Plz
    help me out to get the loop code, that will handle the TWO dropdown
    listboxes.

    Thanks,
    - dev

    me dev, Dec 28, 2009