    With smile
    Bye
    Raghu

    raghu, Jan 24, 2007

  2. raghu

    Chris Dollin Guest

    raghu wrote:

    > I am working on VxWorks while building a C program which
    > includes header files as windows.h and process.h giving me an Error
    > saying cannot find the files. Both header files are predefined one. I
    > didn't know what to do can any one of you help me out.

    Neither `windows.h` nor `process.h` are Standard C headers, so we don't
    know about them here. Since you didn't show us actual code or error
    reports, we can't even make informed guesses. I suspect both headers
    are VxWorks headers and that you should ask in a VxWorks newsgroup
    or mailing list (I assume there are some somewhere).

    I'm going to /guess/ that you wrote

    #include "windows.h"

    when you should have written

    #include <windows.h>

    (or vice-versa). You might also do a search to find out where (or if)
    those files exist on your filing system: perhaps there just /isn't/ a
    windows.h to be found.

    --
    Chris "electric hedgehog" Dollin
    "Life is full of mysteries. Consider this one of them." Sinclair, /Babylon 5/

    Chris Dollin, Jan 24, 2007