Regarding html:link

ajay.ravichandran

Hi

I am new to struts and am facing a unique problem. I have a jsp page
and am implementing pagination using pager tag libs...when i click on a
page hyperlink i need to reload the same page again...but i cannot call
the jsp page directly, instead i need to send the same set of
parameters back to the action class and thus invoking the jsp page
again....one problem i am facing is that i am not able to set the
ActionForm object in the html:link tag, i am using the getAction method
to identify the paging functionality in the Action class....so ineed to
set the name of the ActionForm in my jsp page, anyt idea of how to do
this....or is there an alternative eay to implement the same
functionality

any help wuld be greatly appreciated

thanks

ajay

Ryan Stewart

Hi

I am new to struts and am facing a unique problem. I have a jsp page
and am implementing pagination using pager tag libs...when i click on a
page hyperlink i need to reload the same page again...but i cannot call
the jsp page directly, instead i need to send the same set of
parameters back to the action class and thus invoking the jsp page
again....one problem i am facing is that i am not able to set the
ActionForm object in the html:link tag, i am using the getAction method
to identify the paging functionality in the Action class....so ineed to
set the name of the ActionForm in my jsp page, anyt idea of how to do
this....or is there an alternative eay to implement the same
functionality
You're going to give some more details. I'm not sure what you're saying/asking.
What getAction method are you talking about? The one in the html link tag's
class? How are you getting that in an Action? As for displaying the same JSP
with a different set of data, you should just need to submit back to the same
Action that forwarded to your JSP in the first place. What exactly is your
problem?

Wendy S

From: said:
when i click on a page hyperlink i need to reload the same page again.
but i cannot call the jsp page directly,
instead i need to send the same set of parameters back to the
action class and thus invoking the jsp page

Do you want to submit the form with a hyperlink instead of the usual
'submit' button in the form?