    thanks

    ajay
    , Feb 6, 2005

  2. Ryan Stewart Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > I am new to struts and am facing a unique problem. I have a jsp page
    > and am implementing pagination using pager tag libs...when i click on a
    > page hyperlink i need to reload the same page again...but i cannot call
    > the jsp page directly, instead i need to send the same set of
    > parameters back to the action class and thus invoking the jsp page
    > again....one problem i am facing is that i am not able to set the
    > ActionForm object in the html:link tag, i am using the getAction method
    > to identify the paging functionality in the Action class....so ineed to
    > set the name of the ActionForm in my jsp page, anyt idea of how to do
    > this....or is there an alternative eay to implement the same
    > functionality

    You're going to give some more details. I'm not sure what you're saying/asking.
    What getAction method are you talking about? The one in the html link tag's
    class? How are you getting that in an Action? As for displaying the same JSP
    with a different set of data, you should just need to submit back to the same
    Action that forwarded to your JSP in the first place. What exactly is your
    problem?
    Ryan Stewart, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Wendy S Guest

    From: <>

    > when i click on a page hyperlink i need to reload the same page again.
    > but i cannot call the jsp page directly,
    > instead i need to send the same set of parameters back to the
    > action class and thus invoking the jsp page

    Do you want to submit the form with a hyperlink instead of the usual
    'submit' button in the form?

    --
    Wendy
    Wendy S, Feb 7, 2005