Regarding Jython support in IBM and HP platforms

Discussion in 'Python' started by Naresh Kumar, Dec 26, 2012.

  1. Naresh Kumar

    Naresh Kumar Guest

    Hello,

    I am trying to use the Jython in IBM AIX and HP machines to test our framework which is based on JAVA.
    when trying to run our python and jython based testcases using system test framework we are getting below errors in jython.err file

    Error: could not find libjava.so

    Error: could not find Java 2 Runtime
    Environment.” (Shared library of java)

    Trying to find in online whether jython is supported on these two platformsHP and IBM and i could not able to get proper info.
    so could you please provide me the info like what are all platforms it supports(jython)?
    If not when do you guys are supporting on HP and IBM because java is prettymuch support on all platforms and machine independent, so jython is similar like java.

    Thanks in advance,
    Naresh

    Naresh Kumar, Dec 26, 2012