    textbook I can refer or a free downloadable instructor's manual exists
    online.

    Thanks in advance.

    richie, Apr 19, 2007

  2. richie

    shambhu Guest

    On Apr 19, 4:18 pm, richie <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am reading Mark Weiss's data structures and algorithm analysis in C,
    > and I wonder whether any related data structures course using this as
    > textbook I can refer or a free downloadable instructor's manual exists
    > online.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    this is a good data structure book . you can go ahead

    shambhu, Apr 19, 2007

  3. richie

    richie Guest

    On Apr 19, 7:40 pm, shambhu <> wrote:
    > On Apr 19, 4:18 pm, richie <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I am reading Mark Weiss's data structures and algorithm analysis in C,
    > > and I wonder whether any related data structures course using this as
    > > textbook I can refer or a free downloadable instructor's manual exists
    > > online.

    > > Thanks in advance.

    > this is a good data structure book . you can go ahead

    yeah, I know this book is famous, but actually I want to get some
    slides or the answer of the exercises, so that I can make better use
    of it to enhance my recognition towards data structures and
    algorithm...

    So I post this poster..

    richie, Apr 19, 2007