Regarding MySQLdb

Discussion in 'Python' started by praba kar, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. praba kar

    praba kar Guest

    Dear All
    After installation of Mysql-Python Interface.
    I try to import MySQLdb but I got below error
    How to correct this error.

    regards
    Praba

    >>> import MySQLdb

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
    File "MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 27, in ?
    import _mysql
    ImportError: libmysqlclient.so.12: cannot open shared
    object file: No such file or directory
    >>> import _mysql

    How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends 'n family snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://in.photos.yahoo.com

    praba kar, Jun 29, 2005