regarding tabstrip

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by shyne, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. shyne

    shyne Guest

    hi all,
    Tabstrip targetid is MultiPage2.
    there are 3 pages in multipage
    the cursor should park on first field of respective page
    when the selection index is changed.
    this is working fine , if we keep some alert box in the
    onselectionindexchanged method , other wise it is not
    working.
    the code:
    function selctionIndexChanged()
    {
    if(MultiPage2.selectedIndex==1)
    {
    document.form1.TxtAdd1.focus();
    }
    else if(MultiPage2.selectedIndex==2)
    {
    alert(MultiPage2.selectedIndex);
    document.form1.TxtSpouse.focus();
    }
    else
    {
    alert(MultiPage2.selectedIndex);
    document.form1.TxtEmpCode.focus();

    when we click on 0 or 2 page it is working fine because of
    alert box, for 1st page it is not working.
    i want the cursor to park on first fields of respective
    pages without alert box.
    plz need help.
    shyne, Dec 1, 2003