    bit processor . i need a vhdl code for substitution box s-box which
    is 4*16 matrix based , means 16 row and 4 coulmn plz help me ..

    thanx.

    guranditta guranditta, Aug 31, 2011

  2. On 31 Aug., 18:43, guranditta guranditta <>
    wrote:
    > hello sir,
    >             i am doing thesis in m.tech . my topic is vlsi
    > implementation of triple data encryption standard fips 46-3   ,  64
    > bit processor . i need a vhdl code for substitution box   s-box  which
    > is 4*16 matrix based , means 16 row and 4 coulmn plz help me ..

    Doing efficient S-Box is one of the keys to get good implementation.
    So if you like to earn your degree you need to do it on your own, as
    no one discloses good solutions.

    If this is not required, define s_box as array of vectors and use the
    following line:
    s_box := ("0000", "0001",....,"1111");

    bye Thomas

    Thomas Stanka, Sep 1, 2011